Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Homestudy is Over & Wu's Pillow

Our homestudy ended yesterday!! In 3-4 weeks, after it has been reviewed by a few people, we should be ready to fill out the 1800. I am not sure how it works since Wu has been pre-identified, but our social worker is helping us with all of that.

I came up with an idea, and I hope it works. I heard someone talk about making a pillowcase out of their grown child's blanket because they were heading to college. So, it got me to thinking (dangerous, I know), and what I came up with was making myself a "Wu pillow." There are photo labs that sell picture pillowcases, so I am thinking of making one with Wu's picture. That way, when I am missing my little one like crazy, I can just hold my Wu pillow and snuggle with my baby for a while. :*)

In less than a month, I should be able to share my little one with you all. Be prepared for some major cuteness. We have pictures up all over our house, and everyone is absolutely in love :)

~Tasha

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh.my.goodness! What a GREAT idea!!! Can I copy that idea? I've been known to...ahem...sleep with Wen's picture in a frame...sad, I know but I feel closer to him....:)
We are on the same track, too. Our home study will be done Saturday and then we'll wait for it to be approved! :) Yay!!!

Tasha said...

ABSOLUTELY! Go for it :) Maybe we will travel at the same time! How exciting!