Friday, October 7, 2011

1800A is Resent/ Care Package 1

I re-sent our I800A yesterday. Let's hope I did everything correctly this time. It should be delivered at any moment now. I am so anxious to get our little boy home, and it seems like everything has had some sort of delay. I am hoping that God will use this to show that even with delays, He can make things happen on time. We're going to keep moving forward, and keeping the faith that God will bring our little Lee home when it is just right. My heart will come to accept whenever that is, but I do know that it will not happen if I don't do things in a timely manner. Delays can be caused by me as well.

It's a beautiful day outside. I wonder what kind of day Lee is having, and if he ever gets to go outside. I can't wait to push him on the swing in our back yard.

We sent him a care package a few weeks ago. I wonder if he received it? We are waiting for an update on him. Hopefully with some cake pictures. Joseph was adament that Lee needed cake! And I wholeheartedly agreed. He did need a cake. We are working on another care package to send him. Hopefully we will be sending it soon. I found a wonderful website that lets you make a personalized board book: http://www.pintsizeproductions.com/pintsize_personalized_boardbooks.html?gclid=CNmRwofd1qsCFWhgTAod_HzqNA

We will be including one in his next care package. On his information sheet, it stated that he liked picture books. Well, hopefully he likes this one... the people in it are non-returnable! LOL ;)

I also found a voice recordable book from Hallmark. Joey and I really love it. It records us reading the story to Lee. The particular book we chose (Bright & Beautiful- A child's blessing) talks about all the wonderful things in the Earth that God made. It ends with a special blessing. So we will get to bless our son every time he opens this book. LOVE technology :) Here's the book we chose: http://www.hallmark.com/Product/ProductDetails/2995KOB9001_DK
We found it at W@l-M@rt for a lower price :)

Waiting, waiting, & more waiting! Have I ever mentioned the wait with adoption? ;) All good things come with time.

Have a blessed weekend,
Tasha

No comments: