Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rejection Notice

So, I had been waiting on a notice from USCIS, but wasn't expecting what I received today: a rejection notice. Evidentally I sent too much money. In my haste to send the application, and in reading the instructions, I sent an extra biometrics fee. I am resending the application today, hopefully with the correct amount of money. They sent this little letter to attach to the front of my application when it is resent so they will give it "special attention."

Hopefully my boo boo won't hurt us too much timewise. I feel so incompetent right now. Deep breaths... lots of deep breaths.

Blessings,
Tasha

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh girl, do not feel incompetent! You are doing a wonderful job! This stuff happens! Our USCIS stuff hasn't even been sent....oiy...talk about incompetent! ;) Every day is excruciating, isn't it? Hang in there!

Tasha said...

Thanks Jennifer! Yes, it is very excruciating! We will be praying for your application to USCIS to be sent soon.

linxx said...

Oh Tasha, you are not incompetent! We make these little mistakes all the time, but you'd think they would still send you your receipt Notice with a note saying you had pay too much! Glad to hear on your other post that your application will receive special attention, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

It's coming! :)

Linda

Tasha said...

Thank you Linda. I am feeling better about it all right now. I could still kick myself, but what good would that do? So trying to focus on moving forward and getting through all these hurdles. The finish line is getting closer for all of us. :)

-Tasha