Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Next Month

The thought that keeps running through my head today is that we should be holding our son and loving him forever and ever NEXT MONTH!!!! Every day, when I wake up, there is this sinking in of the realization that we will be in Ch*na next month with our son in tow. This is the same place, half way round the world, where we would threaten to kick our little sibblings' butts to because it was that.far.away. It's halfway around the world! Yikes!! and at the same time, whoa!! Each new day, is one day closer. We can't wait, and thankfully there isn't much time left to wait. Blessings, Tasha

2 comments:

linxx said...

NEXT MONTH!!! Woo-hoo!! I can't wait for you to hold your sweet little boy in your arms! I'm going to get emotional all over again when I see your Gotcha Day photos (it's still hard to watch our video).

Can't wait...

Linda

Tasha said...

Thanks Linda!!