Sunday, July 17, 2011

To be 30...

Growing up, I had always been mortified of turning 30. God, in His infinite wisdom, gave me a reason to look forward to turning 30. Turning 30 means that I have met the final requirement to adopt our precious baby/babies. And now we wait for 7 more weeks until my hubby is finally 30 as well.

Between the 2 cheesecakes, breakfast made by my sweet Emma with her father,surprise birthday party, the vacation Bible school singing "happy birthday" to me because my Silas kept reminding the MC that it was my birthday, my husband informing our waiter at the restaurant that it was the big 3-0 for me.... well, I think you get the picture. Lucy told me that she was going to make me a card and "fill it with love." Joseph was extra sweet to his momma and gave her plenty of hugs and kisses. Turning 30 was oh-so-sweet. I am BLESSED, and I am excited to have met this milestone so we can meet the next... Joey's big 3-0 and then our referrals! My heart is so full of love and excitement right now. God is AWESOME and He had blessed me with such an AWESOME family :)

No comments: