Saturday, June 16, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Did I mention we have been busy? haha Ever since we received TA, we have been rushing to get things ready to go. We leave on the 20th, and Lee will be in our arms on the 25th!! Our return flight is scheduled for 7/7. Due to child care, we will be flying out of Houston and arriving in Houston as well. Then we get to drive home afterwards. I think this is the thing about the trip that has me the most nervous- driving 4+ hours after a 13 hour plane ride, and almost 24 hours of travel time. We will survive. I'll get some energy drinks and take as many breaks as needed to make sure we arrive home safely. Well, next post will be in a couple of days when we leave for China. Stay tuned!! Blessings, Tasha

2 comments:

linxx said...

Oh Tasha, I'm so excited for you! It's the 20th today so you would have left already! I'll be thinking about you and your family and I can't wait for you to have Lee in your arms! I can't wait to show Henry pictures of his buddy!!!

Looking forward to your posts.

Hugs,
Linda

linxx said...

Oh Tasha, I'm so excited for you! It's the 20th today so you would have left already! I can't wait for Lee to be in your arms and I also can't wait for Henry to see pictures of his buddy!

You're going to have such an amazing journey. I look forward to reading more later when you have time.

Take care for now.
Hugs,
Linda