Just a few things we have learned about our little Lee:
* He has quite a sense of humor. He loves to smile :)
* When they said he was "active and lively" they weren't kidding
* He is not a morning person... he seems to be very upset about having to wake up in the morning. After about 10:00, he seems to perk up.
* He is a chatterbox and a little parrot. I am simply amazed at what he can say already. He says the following words:
- Don't do that!
- Uh oh
- Bye Bye
- Emma, Silas, Lucy, Jo, Daddy, Momma, jie jie, gege, nie nie, etc...
He will basically try to repeat anything we tell him.
* He is silly!
* He is a picky eater and can stick his entire hand in his mouth. Now that's talent ;)
* He loves electronics and Elmo!
* He loves to cuddle
* He knows how to bring on the charm. He can batt his eyelashes like it's nobody's business. He even has this little pose that he does when the eyelashes don't work.
* He has many faces and noises that he likes to make. He loves to be loud!
* He likes to sleep with his Mommy and Daddy
* He loves to push the buttons for the elevator
*** He is simply AMAZING
Blessings from China,